If you’re a music lover and you’re trying to get the keys and learn how to play the piano, we have 5 basic tips to get you started on smoothly running your fingers through the keyboard.
- Familiarize yourself with the basic music keys, a knowledge of music notes, music notes are the ABC’s of the language of music, learning them will make your understanding of the keys better.
- Learn to hold a proper posture while playing, your body has to be prepared for the action. Sit upright, and make sure the piano is within a comfortable and reachable distance, your arms and back should not feel any strain while playing.
- Play the notes, after getting the basic knowledge of the keys, play the notes, your likely to get a hang of the rhythm and pace of playing the piano.
- Listen, to be able to play a piece of music harmoniously you need to be able to listen to the piece that you are playing, wait for the right moment to
- Practice, practice, practice! At least an hour a day on the piano will help your fingers get used to the instrument, and the only way to get better is to practice.
Whether you want to play the piano professionally or just want to do it as a hobby, music is a language that everybody understands, so go out there and get the keys and unlock and master this powerful instrument.